A Virtual 11th Campus: The Ninth Inventory of University of California Emeriti Activity
Enclosed is a the 12-page 11th Campus Survey highlighting the accomplishments of University of California Emeriti from 2015-2018.
Selected accomplishments include:
- 574 honored and/or recognized for their contributions
- 1,218 published journal articles
- 324 taught UC undergraduate courses
- 372 taught UC graduate courses
- 486 served as advisors and mentors
- 485 provided service to the UC in various way
- And MORE!
Read the full paper here: 11th Campus Emeriti Survey