- Gibbe Parsons, Co-chair
- Ted DeJong, Co-chair
- Carl Foreman, UCDRA Co-chair
- Jerry Johnson, UCDRA Co-chair
The primary function of the Program Committee is to arrange for a program of speakers and other suitable presentations for the enlightenment and/or the entertainment of members.
Specific Program Committee duties include:
- Identifying and scheduling speakers and other similar presentations on a monthly basis to coincide with the meetings of the Board of Directors. Traditionally, the December program has been a performance of the Davis High School Madrigal Choir and the committee is encouraged to continue this performance, if possible. Other programs of this sort might also merit consideration.
- Identifying and scheduling speakers for the fall and winter meetings of the Retirees’ Association and other presentations.
- Ensuring that information on the above programs is distributed to UCDEA and the UCDRA memberships.
- Assisting in arranging for any technical support (e.g., audio-visual equipment, etc.) that may be needed for a given presentation.
- Arranging for one or more committee members to serve as host for the presenter(s) on the day of their presentation and make the necessary introductions.
- Arranging for coffee and tea for the attendees at the noon luncheons.
This is a joint committee. It should be comprised of a minimum of six members, three each chosen from the Emeriti Association and the Retirees’ Association.
Annual Committee Report:
- Summary of the Committee’s activities
- Recommendations and suggestions for future committees