Who we are
Established in 1989, the UC Davis Emeriti Association (UCDEA) was formed to provide retired academics of UC Davis/UCDHS or other UC campuses living in the Davis/Sacramento area with opportunities for continuing interest in and support for the excellence of the University of California, Davis. Through its advocacy, the UCDEA has been instrumental in maintaining free parking permits, compus identification cards and library privileges for emeriti, thus assuring a continued welcome to stay engaged in the campus community.
What we do
The UCDEA represents UC Davis emeriti/ae and provides the following services and programs for its members:
- Monitors and advocates for emeriti rights and privileges
- Provides a way for emeriti/ae to communicate with campus leaders and further particiapte in campus life
- Sponsors and plans activities
- Provides an historical perspective of the Davis campus through the Video Records Program
- Recognizes emeriti/ae with annual awards
- Supports the UC Davis Retiree Center
UC Davis Emeriti/ae Faculty Handbook
Emeriti/ae professors enjoy a variety of benefits and privleges in retirement as described in the UC Davis Emeriti/ae Handbook.