Video History Project
Fill out the online CUCEA Bio-Bibliography Survey.
The UC Davis Emeriti Association was formed to provide retired faculty of UC Davis or other UC campuses living in the Davis area with opportunities for continuing interest in and support for the excellence of the University of California, Davis
Services and Programs
The UCDEA represents UC Davis emeriti/ae and provides the following services and programs for its members.
- Advocates for continued campus emeriti/ae benefits, including complimenatry parking and lifetime library privileges
- Monitors statewide or campus actions that relate to emeriti/ae welfare, such as pension, health care, and departmental privileges.
- Plans monthly educational noon talks and other programs jointly with the UC Davis Rertiree's Association (UCDRA)
- Sponsors three membership meetings per year
- Communicates with members via a website and a members-only newsletter
- Supports the UC DAvis Retiree Center
- Recognizes emeriti/ae with three annual awards—the Edward A, Dickson Award, the UC system-wide Constantine Panunzio Award, and the UC Davis Distinguished Emeritus/a Award
- Intercedes on behalf of individual emeriti/ae with specific problems relating to retirement status or transition
UC Davis Emeriti/ae Handbook
Emeriti/ae professors enjoy a variety of benefits and privileges in retirement. See this handbook for an overview of emeriti/ae benefits and privileges.
Resources for UC Davis Emeriti
Below are links to most requested services provided by either UC Davis or the University of California.